Last Updated: January 6, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your provision of your Personal Information to us is completely voluntary. “Personal Information” is information that specifically identifies you as an individual. We do not collect Personal Information unless you submit that information to us, such as when you choose to sign up for our newsletters or contact us through our contact forms. Categories of Personal Information we collect include:
- Identity Data, which includes name or other similar identifiers.
- Contact Data, which includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data, which includes payment card details.
In addition to Identity Data and Contact Data, certain other types of data may be considered Personal Information in certain jurisdictions, namely, the European Union (“EU”), such as:
- Technical Data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, location data, your login data.
- Profile Data, which includes your username and password, your interests, and preferences.
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our web site and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data, which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us
Online payments made on our sitge are processed through Stripe, SagePay or PayPal. Therefore, we do not retain your payment card details, but rather pass them along to these third parties who will process the payments and use your details pursuant to their published policies on their websites.
In addition, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”). We may aggregate Personal Information so that the aggregated information does not personally identify you or anyone else, such as by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our customers who live in a particular area (“Aggregate Information”). Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may collect, use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information. If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information.
INFORMATION USAGE AND DISCLOSURE
We will only use Personal Information as described herein, as agreed by you or disclosed to you at the time of collection or as otherwise permitted by applicable law:
- We use your Personal Information to process your order
- We use your Personal Information to contact you about our services (including newsletters, events, and more).
- We use your Personal Information to respond to your inquiries.
- We may also share your information with third parties such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, infrastructure provision, information technology services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, credit card processing and other similar services. These third parties may have access to Personal Information necessary to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We may share information about a company, but not the individual persons associated with that company, with any number of third parties, however, we may share the name of a company representative when discussing our members.
- We will not sell your Personal Information to any third party not affiliated with Gorilla Agency without your consent except in connection with the sale or merger of GA or the division responsible for such services.
- Additionally, we may disclose Personal Information as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use Aggregate Information to improve and enhance your experience on the Site and for our market research activities. For example, we may share Aggregate Information with unaffiliated third parties, such as business partners, industry members or regulators, in an aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the shared information will not contain nor be linked to any Personal Information.
We will only use your Personal Information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where you have given consent.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
To the extent permitted under applicable laws, we will also process, transfer, disclose and preserve Personal Information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary.
Please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses of your Personal Information, we may use your Personal Information in a manner consistent with that consent. Finally, we reserve the right to supplement your Personal Information with information we gather from other sources which may include information we gather from online and offline sources.
We are the data controller and are responsible for your Personal Information.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Certain features on our Site may give you an opportunity to interact with us and others. These may include blogs, message boards, messaging functionality, chat functionality, and creating community profiles. When you use these features you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and e-mail address, may be publicly available to others. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these interactive features and we strongly discourage you from disclosing any sensitive Personal Information (such as health or credit card information) through these features. If you use these features, your Personal Information may remain on the Site even after you cease use of the Site.
This Site contains links and interactive features with various social media services. If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Site which allows them to recognize you through identifying tools including cookies. You should review the privacy practices of those social media services since we do not control how they use your information.
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers by utilizing encryption software. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Gorilla Agency, or information stored on the Site or our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your Personal Information. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the Contact section below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account or inquiry is active or as needed to provide you with the Site and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. If you are situated in the EU, we will delete your Personal Information upon written request or if it is no longer necessary for us to retain it in relation to the purpose for which it was processed. Even if we delete some or all of your Personal Information, we may continue to retain and use anonymous data previously collected. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN
Our Site is intended for ages 13 and over. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. When we become aware that personal information from a child under 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law) has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Our Site may contain links to other web sites not maintained by Gorilla Agency. Other web sites may also reference or link to our Site. The inclusion of a link on the Site does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to or integrated with our Site. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site, or surf the Internet, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit.
OPT-OUT AND YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at email@example.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Please note that if you opt out in this manner, certain aspects of the Site may no longer be available to you.
If you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to and adjust your web browser preferences. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Site or some of its functionality may be affected. Cookies and similar items are not used by us to automatically retrieve Personal Information from your device without your knowledge.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for our processing for your Personal Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO POLICY
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
EU DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If you are a situated in the EU, under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), as a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right to access – This right allows individuals to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning him or her is being process and provide access to such Personal Information. It also allows individuals to request details of the processing of his or her Personal Information, including, without limitation, categories of recipients to whom the Personal Information have been or will be disclosed and purposes of processing.
- Right to rectify – This right allows individuals to rectify any inaccurate Personal Information about him or her.
- Right to restrict processing – This right allows individuals to block or suppress processing of Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- Right to be forgotten – This right is also known as the “right to erasure”. It is an individual’s right to have Personal Information erased or to prevent processing in specific circumstances.
- Right of data portability – This right allows individuals to move, copy or transfer Personal Information from one place to another in a secure manner without interrupting the integrity and usability of the information.
- Right to object to processing – This right allows individuals to object to certain types of processing, including direct marketing, profiling and providing for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
Additionally, if we rely on consent for the processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
To exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that in order for you to assert these rights, we may need to verify your identity to confirm your right to access your Personal Information. This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. In order to verify your identity, we may need to gather more Personal Information from you than we currently have.
Cross Border Transfers:
Our Site is maintained in the United States of America. By using the Site, you authorize the export of Personal Information to the USA and its storage and use as specified in this policy. We transfer Personal Information from the EU to the USA and other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. Information stored in the USA may be subject to lawful requests by the courts or law enforcement authorities in the USA. Personal Information of data subjects within the EU will be transferred in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are situation in the EU and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
Talking is fun! Let’s chat today.
Request a FREE CONSULTATION
If you are seeking to open new 'untapped' markets and give your company a boost then we would love to talk with you.
Contact us today and one of our sales team will call you to discuss the many affordable solutions we can offer.